The annual cost for one child in the Christina Kent program is $9,887, or $823 per month. We work to keep our costs to a minimum, and yet most of our parents can pay only a fraction of the full amount. We rely on generous donors to supplement our income, so we can continue to offer our high quality program.
Ways you can give:
- Annual Donation – Whether at year end, or anytime during the year, your generous donation is an important part of our operating budget.
- Monthly donation. Your monthly donation can yield a significant annual total. You can arrangeyour donation through the PayPal button below and chose your own date.
|Amount I’d Like to Donate Each Year||Multiplied by 12 Months||Monthly Donation Amount|
What your donation can do for our children:
- $1.00 a week ($52.00 per year) buys soil and seeds for the outdoor garden so that the kids can grow and eat their own vegetables.
- $1.00 a day ($365.00 per year) provides the funds for two months of fresh food boxes from the Roadrunner Mobile Pantry for 20+ low-income families.
- $5.00 a week ($260.00 per year) provides the funds for new, age-appropriate books and art supplies for the 2-year-old and 3-year old classrooms.
- $5.00 a day ($1,825.00 per year) provides the funds to send six teachers to continuing education training to support their students’ emergent literacy.
- $10.00 a week ($520.00 per year) provides the funds for replacing worn-out playground equipment including tricycles, helmets, balls, shovels and buckets.
- $10.00 per day ($3,650.00)Along with parental fees,could pay the tuition for two children to attend Christina Kent for one year.
If you would like us to call or visit with you about a donation, please contact our Fundraising Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.